
To start thinking about CHRISTMAS! Only 46 more days, is that just unreal or what? I know I'm always way too early each year but I just can't help myself. I've been longing for all the special feelings that Christmas brings, so yes, I have already been playing my Christmas CDs. Yes, we have been watching such movies as Christmas with the Kranks, The Grinch, Home Alone 1&2, and Santa Claus 1,2,3 throughout the whole month of October and now into November. And yes, if you were to enter our home on any given night you'd more than likely hear one of the kids or me playing Christmas tunes on the piano/violin. Me and the kids are so excited, although Ryan isn't quite ready for it (secretly deep down inside I think he is he just won't admit it Ü). The kids and I have started our Christmas wish lists. I remember how fun it was as a child to dream of what I wanted for Christmas and circling it in the JcPenney Christmas catalog. Heck, it's even fun as an adult. And even if things don't become a reality this year, it's still fun to dream.
I really think this Christmas will be one the kids will never forget for a few different reasons. I look forward to it all--the gatherings with friends, secret elves, anonymous service, to reading by the Christmas tree at night, to laying by the crackling fireplace and holding eachother close, to seeing the excitement in my children's eyes. Though we won't get to be with our loved ones, we will have each other and it will be a special Christmas indeed. AND we'll have Ryan home for a couple weeks! That's the best part of all! Prepare to be mauled Ry!
Liking the coastal flare
Loving the plaid. Love plaid anything!

Pictures from Pottery Barn, Coastal LIving, or Country Living
1 comments:
I want my house to look like that!!!! I love all your pictures. I might steal some ideas from them! You will have an amazing Christmas this year! There is something so special about it just being you guys. It will be peaceful and you will never forget it! We had many Christmases alone and they were really nice!
Post a Comment