Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pierce's big day

Photobucket
Well, Pierce made it through primary, phew! By looking at him today one would probably never imagine all the stress he caused while in primary, including a broken window and making his teachers cry. I must admit, those incidents happened in his younger years and he has evolved immensely as the years have passed by.

Pierce was ordained Sunday to the office of a Deacon. He also earned his Faith in God Award. I smile when I think of who he's becoming. He seems to have grown leaps and bounds mentally and spiritually just in this past year. His sensitivity warms my heart. Pierce is very eager to pass the sacrament this coming Sunday. He is also very excited to go to the temple for the first time and will have the opportunity to do so next month. He loves being with the older guys, and I really don't think he is going to miss primary one bit. We love our Piercie-boy!
Photobucket

0 comments: