As most of you know, I am so looking forward to the Twilight movie coming out in December! I found this "trailer"(not the real one of course) that I thought was pretty good. It totally got me even more excited for the movie! Check it out-but you may need to pause the music on my playlist so you can hear it. Have a super-dee-duper day, oh, and Edward: You're my hero.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
That is too funny that both of us and our husbands have the same name and we are the same religion!
I also am excited for this movie to come out. Who knew I would enjoy a book about vampires?
I think you actually ARE obsessed. But it is nice to know that I don't have to go looking for Twilight info. I always comes to me.
The Ultimate Gift is actually kinda cheesy, but there is still a good message. I think the book would have been even better.
Post a Comment