Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Print It!


One of the main reasons I have this blog is to keep a record of my family's happenings. Up until yesterday, I couldn't figure out a good way to print my posts and have them look nice. I'd like to put them all in sheet protectors in a 3-ring binder so we can look back on them in the years to come. So, I was so happy yesterday when I came across a little printer icon on another blog. If you'll notice on my posts, at the bottom by the comments there's a little printer. If you click on the printer it will print that post, and any others you want. They come out soooo nicely! I am so happy!! It even prints the month and year in larger type at the top of your page for you, to make it look extra sharp. So I've printed all my posts since day 1 and am ready to put them in sheet protectors. I bought a cute binder to put them in. If you are interested in getting this printing feature, look on the right hand side of my blog down towards the bottom, and you'll see a pink "hp print it" widget. Click on that and it's really easy to get it for your blog.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks. good info. I heard from someone that you can also have the posts published in book form. I think the site is called "blurg" or something like that. Good to know Thanks

Erika said...

I've seen something like that-it was cute-I think the one I saw cost money though. I'm really happy with this way-it suits my needs just fine.

Heather said...

I still need to set up a blog!!! I've been preoccupied lately but soon I promise! I think it's so smart to record life this way, and FUN!

Erika said...

Heather-get busy girlfriend! Call me if you need help!