Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who Do You Want To Be The Next American Idol?

Tonight is the Grand Finale!! I'm really curious to see which of these two amazing guys will win. They both have such a large fan base, and they're both sooo good! I may be a little partial to David Archuleta since he's from Utah and his voice is so crystal clear perfect; but, I totally love David Cook's sound, and think he definitely has what it takes to make a successful career out of this. What do you think???

2 comments:

Anita said...

No opinion. Only get channel 13 sometimes.

Erika said...

Wow-David Cook won!! I totally thought David Arch would! I'm happy for David Cook though-he deserves to win!