You know you spend a lot of time on the computer when you have acquired a callus on your wrist like the one I have in the above picture. Thanks to my little friend "the mouse" and his cute little pad, I have a nice spot on my wrist that just won't go away! Despite what many of you think, this little spot is not ALL from blogging (although that has definitely contributed to it! Ü)Ever since I started my medical transcription work, I find myself on the computer constantly. I feel like my life revolves around the computer. Aren't computers just one of the greatest inventions? I don't know what I would do without mine now, and the cute little mouse that goes with it! (Maybe I need to get him a new pad though, or something! Does anyone else have this callus problem?)
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment