Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Favorite Lotion

I was at the salon this morning getting a trim, when I ran across a long-lost love-Hempz Herbal Moisturizer! I can't tell you how happy I was to see and smell it again. This is the yummiest lotion, and I had completely forgotten about it! It's made with hemp seed oil and extract, which is loaded with essential fatty acids, amino acids, Omega 3 & 6, and all those good things that have excellent emollient and lubricating properties. And the scent is my favorite part-very original, and so totally delicious! I put some on after the salon, and all the way home I was in heaven. I kept sniffing my arm like it was a drug. Maybe the hemp really does have an effect! (don't worry, it doesn't). This lotion makes me feel good all over, and is definitely a good thing! (www.hempzbodycare.com)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Were you at Lyn's? What did you do with your hair? You didn't chop it did you? I am definatly going to pick some up next time I go in! Are you still smelling your arm? HA HA

Erika said...

no chopping, just a trim. boring i know! i'm kind of enjoying the variety with having long hair-lots to do with it! yes, i was at lynn's-have you seen it there on the counter? good stuff!