I absolutely love the 4th of July! I love patriotism, I love BBQ's and good food, I love fireworks, I love parades, I love everything about this great holiday. Speaking of parades, we're off to a parade right now. Plain City puts on a great parade that the girls usually play their violins at on a float, but this year they're teacher is taking a break, so we all get to go and just enjoy! The kids look forward to it because they always get loaded up on candy! Parades will always remind me of my childhood-great memories. So this is our 4th of July tradition, and Gwen reminded me that we need to go stop by Pettingill's Fruit Stand and buy some yummy cherries afterwards like we did last year, so I guess this is becoming a tradition also. Have a great day everyone!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
Happy 4th of July!!
Post a Comment