I just have to tell you about these shoes! I am completely amazed at how comfortable they are! My feet get really really happy each time I put these puppies on. They are even more comfortable than my Birkenstocks. They are the Keen Newport H2, and I got the cute Opaline Green color. I've been wanting these for quite some time now, but they're a little on the pricey side so I never got them. Well, on Ryan's business Visa account they acquire Cabela Bucks. The other day we received the new Cabela's catalog, and low and behold my shoes were in there! So my sweet hubby used some of his Cabela bucks to buy these for me because he knew how much I wanted them. I can't thank him enough. These shoes are incredible and so indestructable (sp). They can get wet, have great traction, and can go anywhere! My new favorite thing!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
I'm just a little jealous:) I've wanted these for a while.
You have great taste in shoes.
So sweet of him. I love your shoes! And such a great color.
Post a Comment