Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, August 25, 2008

The First Day of School!

(6th grade, 4th grade, 1st grade)

This blessed day has arrived! Don't get me wrong, I love my kitties to death, but I need relief, and relief has finally come! Christian won't be starting kindergarten until next week, so I'll let you know then what it's like to have all my kids in school. But I'll take what I can get for now. The kids are out at the bus stop as we speak, and I can't tell you the relief I felt as they walked out the door. I can breathe!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The kids look so cute, and grown up! My kids liked the picture but wondered why Pierce was wearing glasses! He looks so cute in glasses! Well, I'm glad we're back in full swing! It is sooooo nice!

Erika said...

Pierce got glasses this summer. He had been bugging me for a long time saying he couldn't see very well. He only had a slight need for them after his eye exam, but to get him to stop bugging me about it I got him some! He does look handsome in them, I must say. Ryan also got glasses this summer. He definitely had more of a need for them than Pierce, just for studying though. And I must say he looks mighty fine in his too! Ü