Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kinda Fun

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

5 comments:

Afton said...

I took this quiz on facebook and I was also miss Dashwood. Hmm, I guess we are just sensible gals.

miss kitti said...

Oh I want to play! This is a great quiz, Erika. Thanks for sharing. I'm Elinor Dashwood. I had such a hard time choosing answers though. I think I'll do it again tomorrow and see if it's the same.

Still, it's nice to know we're Austen sisters.

Dorri said...

I was also Marriane Dashwood, though it said I could also have been: Elinor Dashwood, Elizabeth Bennet, Fanny Price, Emma Woodhouse. WOW I feel torn between all these personalities and not quite sure which one to choose. And Miss Kitti you're still stuck with me as a sister even as the Misses Dashwoods!

Nikki said...

Says I'm Elizabeth Bennett. Some of those questions were hard for me to find an answer to! I must not really be very Austen Heroine like! But it's fun to imagine! Thanks!

Maudie Jane said...

Hey, me too, great quiz, I would love to be Elizabeth Bennett but it never happens. I don't know why but I love quizzes, they are always good times. Thanks!