Poor little Tilly (that's what we call Gretel-long story) woke up this morning a little bummed because the tooth fairy didn't come. Once again she lost a tooth and was very excited with the prospect of acquiring another $1. See, the tooth fairy has been making very frequent visits to our house as of late. Gretel has been averaging about a tooth a week (the poor girl can hardly chew anything-corn on the cob has definitely been out of the question) and then there's the other kids' teeth on top of that. So I think the poor tooth fairy is getting tired. I think maybe last night he just wanted some rest. So I told Gretel to try again tonight and I bet he'll come for sure. Oh little tooth fairy--who ever invented you in the first place?
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
I'd also like to know who came up with that and why they told everyone else. The tooth fairy who graces our house is very forgetful.
I suppose it's fun memories for the kids but I secretly hope they just kinda forget. Or Maybe... I'll just tell them that the tooth fairy is mean and they should be scared; be very very scared. Ha Ha Ha!!
The day we talking PJ in to letting us "buy" his teeth was the best day ever! We made a bargin with him, the tooth fairy only paid him $1 for one of his teeth, and we told him we'd pay $1.50 per tooth. I think that when Miss Mago starts loosing teeth we'll start buying them from day one. Now if only I could find a way to get rid of the easter bunny.
I don't know who "moddy" is but she gets the "Idea of the Year Award" thanks for the tip!!!!
Moddy rocks!
Post a Comment