Who doesn't just LOVE the smells of autumn? I know I do. I love my house to smell homey and cozy with all those autumn-like scents, all the time! I recently purchased a concentrated pumpkin room spray from Bath & Body Works that smells utterly scrumptious! Note, it cost $5 for a 1.5 ounce can. But then I was doing my grocery shopping at Walmart and noticed a new scent by Febreze Air Effects. It's called "Pumpkin Harvest & Fall". I had to get it. And guess what??? It only cost $2.54 for a 9.7 ounce can. And guess what else??? IT SMELLS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE LITTLE CAN OF BATH & BODY! Now sure the Bath & Body spray is supposed to be "concentrated", making you think that the fragrance will last longer, but I observed that that isn't so. I am very impressed with Febreze. I've been buying their fragrances for a long time now to put in the bathroom and have loved every single scent! (the apple spice is yummy!)They don't smell like your typical bathroom sprays, they have a nice rich smell like the kind you would get from burning a candle. You can spray them anywhere in your house, not just the bathroom.
So I just had to share this with you, all my fellow blogging friends out there, because as we all know, money doesn't grow on trees, and don't you just love it when you can get the most for your money?
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
This is good to know! I think you make a good point that "more expensive" doesn't always equal "better."
I didn't know that fabreze made that kind of air freshner, I'm totally going to the store today to check them out. Though have you smelled the scenty pumpkin melts, yummy!!!
No, I haven't smelled Scentsy pumpkin melts. I've been tempted to buy the whole ensemble from them but it's a little pricey for me, but I'm sure they're delicious!!
Post a Comment