Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, November 21, 2008

Musique Part Deux

Here's my Gwennie-girl as promised. She completed Suzuki Book 4 so she had a book recital at our house last night where she played all the songs from that book. I don't mean to boast or brag (even though I think I do--sorry), but I was so proud of her and even got teary-eyed at the very end of the recital. She's come a long way and it hasn't been easy getting to this point. Gwen has been given some special talents and I hope she will always have the desire to develop them and share them with others.

Here she is playing part (the whole piece is too long) of Bach's "Concerto for Two Violins" with her teacher.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Go Gwennie! I am impressed! Keep up the great work!

Heather said...

She IS so good! I'd love to have a child play violin! That was beautiful!