Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, November 24, 2008

Temples


What an amazing weekend! Aside from Twilight, something even more amazing happened (if you can believe that!). Ryan and I attended a very special sealing on Saturday. I am so thankful for temples today and the sealing ordinances that take place within them. My sister and her family were sealed together for time and all eternity in the Bountiful temple and it was amazing. Let's just say that the tears were flowing freely in that room from just about everyone present. It was so precious to see my sister and her husband kneel at the alter with all 4 of their children and to see the emotion and tears in each of their faces. It was so priceless and I'll never forget it. The happiness we all felt that day was wonderful. It was the perfect day, and I am so happy for my sister to finally have what she's waited so long for. Afterwards, Heather threw a "wedding" lunch at her lovely house. We enjoyed lots of delicious food, yummy wedding cake, and had the perfect time. It's events like this that make life so extremely sweet.

Heather, Me, Emily



1 comments:

Heather said...

It was a beautiful weekend! I am still coming down from it! What a sweet miracle for the Plumley's! I had a great time with Kelly's family yesterday! Things couldn't have been better! Our turkey was a success and everyone had a good time visiting, and eating! Now we're gearing up for the Dale party and Christmas decorating!!!!