I saved my children for my last post on what I am thankful for simply because they are my most prized possessions. Each one has been such a huge blessing in my life. I am thankful they are all healthy in mind and body. I realize more and more that this is something to be extremely thankful for as I hear about other children who struggle with health problems such as cancer, diabetes, growth issues, depression, etc. I live for my kids. Everything I do revolves around them, and I'm not complaining. I love that this is my life, being the mom of 4 kids. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now no matter how fun or exciting it was. I'm looking forward to the holidays with my kids. It just keeps getting more fun each year. I love that they are old enough to understand the meaning in the holidays and that I can really talk to them about that. I love that I can see the gratitude and love in them as we prepare for Thanksgiving. I think they are realizing that we really do have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for the love that they show to me, and even when they don't show love, they soon forget what was making them angry and they spring right back and love me like nothing ever happened. They are very forgiving of me and I am so thankful for that.
I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with your own kiddies and hope you enjoy the time you have to spend together during this special holiday.



Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
What a great thing to be thankful for...both kids and being a mom. I too count that as one of my greatest blessings.
Post a Comment