Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finals Week

We are in the middle of another finals week and all I have to say is...is it Friday yet??? I want my husband back! Although, this is probably nothing compared to next semester. I'm getting myself prepared to being even more of a widow since Ryan will be taking his regular load of classes plus taking the MCAT prep course and studying for that for endless hours. This is the exciting part though. We are finally almost to the MCAT, which 2 years ago seemed so far away like it would never come. We are both so excited that I think that will help us survive through all of this--MCAT and beyond.

Last night at the dinner table, Pierce was asking about what kind of house we will live in when we move and the way he said it was like he was excited to move--finally! I was so happy to hear him talking like this. He's the one I worry about the most with the move, but I'm so glad that he's finally come to grips with everything and has accepted the fact that we will be moving. So now I'm not as worried about moving. We can do it. It's still a little ways away, and we've had a lot of time to prepare for it so I think that will make it a little easier for us, I just want to know WHERE!?!?

1 comments:

Dorri said...

I hate that unsettledness (is that even a word??) I've been there alot. Even now I'm feeling it, we know that this position isn't the final one for us, that probably within the next year or 2 (it better not be more than that, hopefully it'll be next year) we'll be moving again, but not sure as to where. The kids have totally picked-up on it even though we try to not talk about it in front of them.
Good luck with finals, you'll survive, just take it one day at a time.