We don't watch much TV, mostly movies, and we have certain ones that we love to watch over and over and over again! Here is a list of the ones we enjoy watching together during the holidays. I was going to do our top 10, but discovered that we have more than 10 that we love! So here are all of them, 19 total. What movies does your family like to watch this time of year?
1. Christmas With the Kranks
2. A Christmas Story
3. Home Alone
4. While You Were Sleeping
5. Miracle Down Under
6. Santa Claus I
7. Santa Claus II
8. Santa Claus III
9. Rudolph (the claymation one from our childhood)
10. Frosty the Snowman (cartoon from childhood)
11. The Polar Express
12. Christmas Vacation (edited TV version)
13. Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special
14. Wiggly Christmas (The Wiggles)
15. The Grinch (Jim Carrey version)
16. The Grinch (animated)
17. Disney Channel Holiday DVD (That's So Raven, Lizzy, Even Steven)
18. A Charlie Brown Christmas
19. Elf
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









4 comments:
I've only seen a few of these. I missed taping the Shrek Christmas Special last night. And they said it was going to be an instant classic. With 3 boys, that ogre stuff really gets them going.
We also like Elf, a lot! I LOVE Miracle on 34th St. That's a personal fav (the new one). I really like the Nativity which we bought last year. Excellent! Mom and Dad have it I think. So spiritual and well done.
what no "White Christmas", love that one. but your other ones are good choices too, except for The Grinch with Jim Carey, for some reason I really don't like that one. Love the animated version, but not the other. My kids love it so when mommy goes out they usually watch it with daddy, he likes it too.
I've only seen White Christmas once, and I can't even remember what it was about! I need to see it again I guess. And I love the newer version of Miracle on 34th Street--it's on my list of things to buy. Heather, that new Nativity one sounds good--gotta get that one too!
Post a Comment