I love these books. The third book, Silent on the Moor, comes out March 1st I think. Don't get turned off by the cover-art. The third looks like a racy book by the cover, but that's not how these books are. They are fairly clean and there's no profanity. They are murder mysteries with an ongoing romance between the two main characters. They take place in England in the late 1800's. These books are almost impossible to put down and will leave you begging for more. You'll fly through them.


Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
Wow, that 3rd cover is a real departure from the the style of the first two. I don't like it because it doesn't reflect the books or characters at all. However, I will still read this book the moment I can get it from my library.
Ugh...the whole outfit is wrong, wrong, wrong.
The last lines of these books always make me want to scream, "I want more!!!"
So, did you like the 2nd as well as the first? Did you get your romance fix? Maybe from the cover art of the 3rd we'll get some juice between those two! Can't wait!
Oh, it's hard to say Heather! I loved them both. They both keep you guessing all the way until the end. I was really happy with how the 2nd one ended though and really CANNOT wait until the 3rd. I wonder how many of these books she's going to write. She can only drag out certain things for so long before we all go crazy!!
Post a Comment