Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sweetness ♥


I was sitting here in the office thinking about the day ahead of me, planning out all that needs to be done feeling worn out already, when I looked over at my shopping list I had made. First of all, Thursday is my shopping day and the day I run most of my errands, just FYI. Second of all, I wrote this list last night and I was tired and hurried, so don't criticize the sloppy handwriting. I like to think that it normally looks a lot better than this Ü. So I was sitting here a little overwhelmed, when I looked over and saw the little note written on my list. My sweet little Tilly (Gretel) left me a message in the side margin that made me so happy. She has given me some sunshine on this cloudy day. Now I feel like I can face the day ahead of me. It's amazing what 3 little words can do. Everyone wants and NEEDS to know they are loved. So my challenge to you today is to see how many people you can express your love to...genuine love. After all, love is what makes the world go 'round! I'll start by saying that I love all of you, my blogging friends! Thanks for the sweet comments you leave me, they always brighten my day too.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That just makes any mother's day! Harrison always writes I Love You, Mom on the foggy mirror after he showers. How can you be irritated with a messed up mirror when it says that?! (just a side note, as I was typing this, Chandler was doing a project with scissors at the table. I heard him say "I'm giving myself a haircut!" And I ran over. Now he has a chunk out of the front of his hair! It's not too bad, though) Have a great day!!!!

Erika said...

Cute Chandler--I just want to gobble him up! Why is it that young children always want to cut their own hair?

Heather said...

Usually something bad happenes when I'm on the computer-like walls being written on etc. So I better go! But first-Isn't it great to have such thoughtful children? You really should be proud. I love your kids!