Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, February 2, 2009

This is More Like It


I worked my little fanny off this week and I'm so happy to see the results on my graph. I walked 4 miles every day except Sunday. It's hard to keep my patience with the walking because it takes so much longer than running. It takes me 56 minutes to fast-walk 4 miles, and our treadmill faces a wall, so you can imagine how boring that can get! But I use it as my thinking time, to sort out my day, to plan, to ponder, to just have some peace to myself. I hope to gradually start back on running this week and eventually get back on my run 3 walk 2 miles routine, and I can't wait for the nice weather to return so me and Christian can hit the pavement again. I also plan to eat more veggies and drink more water. So that's what I'm working on this week. I'm feeling great and can't tell you how much Diet Barq's saves me from those cravings--I'd highly recommend it.

0 comments: