Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

I need to hear this today.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Last week...I needed that comment in the worst way...must be an all out war on the other side...I know your fabulous...as we both float away from drinking so much water!

Nikki said...

AMEN! Did you know that I was a hardcore Stuart Smalley fan, back in the day? We quoted him all the time. Once, in the middle of the night, my mother heard me yell this very line in my sleep!

I hope you have a great day and know that I like you, Erika!!!

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Afton said...

People DO like you!