Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today Is Going To Be A Great Day!


Only one child staying home from school sick instead of three...the skies are clear and the snow is melting...my feelings of inadequacy have diminished (from the previous post)...I can feel the love and support of my cute husband even though I've hardly seen him this week...we still have Medicaid (I thought they had dropped us-this is a HUGE relief)...I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel that I've been in. I'm anxious to get out of the house, so anxious that I'm going to Wal-Mart later and think Gretel's well enough to just sit in the cart. I thought she would be well enough to go to school today but she's still not eating much and has a very runny nose. But despite this, my spirits are soaring high and I have a smile on my face and it's going to be a splendid day!

1 comments:

Afton said...

Yay! Have fun at Wal-mart.