Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, February 6, 2009

Remember This?

So who DIDN'T watch "In Living Color" back when it was on TV? Was that the late 80's early 90's? My parents weren't crazy about it but let us watch it nonetheless. Our kids have caught me and Ryan watching it on Youtube and have been loving it ever since. Some of the episodes are a little too vulgar (this one being borderline), so we limit our kids to what they can watch when they beg to watch it. Jim Carrey is our favorite, although I know some people don't like his kind of humor. But for some reason he just makes me crack up by his facial expressions and body language. My kids begged me (mainly Gwen) to put this on our blog today. This is their very favorite episode featuring "Fire Marshall Bill". Hope you get a good laugh and have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

We love In Living Color!! I got Chris a bunch of the seasons on DVD for Christmas a few years ago. We break them out occasionally and watch them. My favorite is Jim Carrey's Vera De Milo and the 'Cherub of Justice'! I also loved Homey the Clown!!!
Good times!

Erika said...

Chris was the king of In Living Color! I can just hear his laugh now!

Heather said...

I totally forgot about that show but yes, it was the funniest in it's day! Jim Carry is the BEST! Thanks for the trip down memory lane! And the good laugh!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

My dad always did Fire Marshall Bill impressions!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.