
My graph is starting to look like quite the roller coaster! I've been in the 140s for so long that it almost feels impossible to break into those 30s! It will be a happy, happy day though, let me tell you that! I'm working at it. The closer I get to my goal the harder it gets to drop the pounds. I am not giving up on this though, NEVER! I will see this through to the end. Too many times in my life I've given up on things because they were too hard and I lacked self-confidence. Not this time. I'm going for the gusto. Here's to healthy eating and a fit body!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









2 comments:
How could you give up when you have such positive results? Great job! You are heading in the right direction. Woo hooooooo!
I love your grit!!! There's no way you'll fail(in anything you do) with an attitude like that. You are inspiring!!!!!!
Post a Comment