Last night the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders dazzled us with a wonderful show. Gwen loves to perform and I think she stole some of the teacher's hearts during "auditions" so they put her in as one of the leading roles, Mother Nature. She was so happy to get this role and studied every day over Christmas vacation to have all of her parts memorized. She definitely has her father's drive, and once she's determined to do something she gives it her all and more! I don't need to tell you how proud I am of her. She's a wonderful daughter and friend. Pierce was in the play also, and I don't mean to leave him out in the cold because he did a great job too. He sat on the stage with most of the other kids and sang the songs when it was their turn. He was very well-behaved and I was very pleased (if you have a really good eye, you can see him sitting in the front row to the left of Gwen at the back of the stage). It's great to see the kids get older. It's fun and challenging at the same time, and I just love them to pieces!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
I am so proud of Gwen for her awesome performance. I'm glad I got to see it! She did such a good job. Love you Gwen! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment