
It's supposed to get up to 70 degrees today and we are all doing the happy dance at our house! Woohoo! We're gonna have some fun in the sun! They (the weather people) say it will be even warmer tomorrow, in the low 70s. We're going to enjoy it while we can before the snow comes back. After all, this IS Utah, and when it comes to weather, anything and everything can happen!
I love the smell of spring. For me, the smell of spring is an earthy, dirt smell, like the smell you get after it rains of wet dirt. Yum. I feel like just as the flowers, plants, and trees are waking up, so am I. Spring brings EVERYTHING back to life. Its fragrances are like smelling salts to me. They perk me right up. Love it. I love living in a place where I can experience the four seasons (some longer than others Ü). If there's ever any question of a God that loves us, we only have to take a look around at all the beauty that surrounds us and then it's plain to see that we have a Heavenly Father who indeed loves us so much.
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









1 comments:
I love the smell of just cut grass. Even the sound of the lawn mower the other day was such a shot in the arm. At the end of the summer, the sound of a lawnmower is kind of annoying, but in the spring I love it.
Post a Comment