The green triangles are the places where the MCAT is given
Today is the big day. Ryan is taking the MCAT right now, but he's not taking it in Lindon as planned. How does Boise Idaho sound? We've had a little hiccup in our plans and the Lindon center is having technical problems. Boise was the closest testing center with spots open. So the 5 hour test began at 8:00 a.m. It's all I can think about. I can't focus on anything and feel jittery like I need to go clean something or run really fast while listening to really loud crazy music. I can't imagine how Ryan is feeling, but I can guarantee he's more calm than I am, he always is. So much anxiety comes along with all this medical school stuff. I know this is only the beginning. Wish him luck!
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









6 comments:
Good luck!!! I didn't realize it had come already!!!! I'm sure he'll do as well as he wants to. He has prepared all he can, and seems to be a fine tester!! I can imagine how you must be feeling! When will he find out his score? I'm sure it's weeks, right? So now it'll be more pins and needles til he gets the results!!?? Have a great day. Try to distract yourself! I wish I was in Boise!
He will do great!! I was the same way during Rick's test... I think I prayed like the whole time that he would do well. I was sooo nervous. And just in case this happens, Rick felt like he did horribly on the test and even thought about canceling it, but he ended up with a good score. So even if he thinks he did poorly, don't give up hope!
Page, are you Reagan's sister??
Oh and Erika, hope Ryan does great, keeping all of you in our prayers.
Yeah, it is over!! I remember the feel of knowing all the studying and preparing had come to an end. I can't believe that was 5 years ago. The time goes by way to fast. We wish your family the best of luck through this fun time. You will look back with fond memories. I know it sounds crazy but you will. we have made so many wonderful memories and friends through our journey of Medical School and it is bitter/sweet to see it come to an end. We will see you guys next week.
When does he get the results??
Thanks!!! He made it through in one piece. I'm so proud of him. It is a relief to have it over with, but now we have to wait a MONTH for the results! More anxiety, yet so exciting.
Post a Comment