This is Pierce at his finest. As horrible as it all may sound, it kind of makes us laugh. I actually did know a kid in elementary school who got hit by a car (A.D.), not just once, but twice. I think one of the times he got hit by the school bus--it was a foggy morning and his bus stop was on this sharp corner and he was out playing in the road or something. Ya, he was a little screwy in the head if you know what I mean. Poor kid. He was also a big pervert with the girls, and to this day me and my sisters joke about him, not in a mean way, just about the funny things he used to do and we'd have to tell the teachers on him. His hand gestures live on...Ryan and I joke about it occasionally.
Anyway, we have stressed the importance of not getting hit by cars to our kids, just in case this little book gave them any ideas. I told them how after A.D. got hit by a car he never breathed the same--it was really loud, and it maybe messed him up a little mentally. So that was our lesson for the day. 





Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









6 comments:
That is so funny!! This had me laughing pretty hard.
thanks for the laugh.
That is so funny! Classic boy, so I can relate! Chris told me all about that boy because when we were first married I loved that name (only for a girl). So, he informed me, we could never use that name. Dang name associations! Tell Pierce I love his creativity!!!!!
Ya, he totally destroyed the name Aubrey for me.
That is hilarious! I got a good laugh! Nice handwriting! Nice illustrations too!
That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! Thanks for the good laugh!!!
Post a Comment