Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Friday, August 28, 2009

Cute Family

Photobucket
I had the pleasure of taking this lovely family's pictures yesterday! Jen is an old friend of Ryan's and fellow blogger. The kids were troopers, and I think I'm in love with little baby Carli. So sweet. Here are a few for you Jen that I hope you like!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Jen Howick said...

You are so awesome!! LOVE THEM!!! My mom and I have been going through them one by one talking about how clever you are and what an awesome job you did. Anyway, thank you so so so so much! A BIG two thumbs up!

Erika said...

Yay, I'm so relieved that you approve!! I'm working on the rest of them now!

Dorri said...

Erika these are great. WOW

Roger and Stephnie said...

You are doing such a great job! Can I be next? :)

Afton said...

You have a talent my friend!

Heather said...

Wow Erika!!! THese are fabulaous! OK, I think we should take our family pictures in that very location with the line of trees, white fence... I love that one!!!! I love the first close up of the little boy. AMAZING! I've got to play around with my pictures! I've been lazy!

Erika said...

What a boost! Thanks everyone for your comments. And Stephnie to answer your question--sure!!

The Howicks said...

I posted some of these pics on my facebook this morning, I have been getting comments alllllll day long about them. Seriously Erika, you have an excellent eye and your props and added touches and editing are fantastic! I even submitted one of the Carli ones to a little local baby picture contest... hee hee!