
My baby Gwennie is turning 12 on Thursday and since there's no church next Sunday she got taken from primary to go into Young Women's! This was so exciting for the both of us. Gwen is so ready. But it was hard for me to keep the emotions in. I'm just so proud of her and the wonderful person she is and continues to become. She is a joy to Ryan and I. Life is passing quickly and I can't believe we're already to this point. 
On another note, I am enjoying my camera. I am such a wanna-be photographer it's not even funny. I have so much to learn. I had fun on Saturday doing a "photo shoot" with Dennis, Anita, and their kids. We just tinkered around here for the pictures. I found a cool antique tricycle in the smokehouse that I was excited to photo. Who would have thought that this little old house had so much to offer? I think a few actually turned out! Here are a few of my favorites:










Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
Erika, I can't believe Gwen is in YW now!!! Time goes so fast! Your pictures are really cool! I love the one with the dandilions and the one where the kids are lined up alone the old barn wall with the wheat in front! SOOOOO cute! It is a Christmas card photo to be sure!
Nicely done, Erika!! I love the little boy on the trike and the close up of the couple! Isn't Gwennie beautiful! Woohoo!
For a wannabe photographer, I'd say you are pretty dang good! i really want pics taken of my kids but I can't find anyone that I'd want to do it - would you??? My poor baby is 4 months old and still hasn't gotten professional pics. Seriously, if you would be willing to do it, email me!
Post a Comment