Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This Old House

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Evan said...

Erika, I can't believe how great your pictures are. They just keep getting better and better!

Heather said...

I really like the red tricycle picture, the wheelbarrel, the picture of Crissy on the motor cycle, and the one with Crissy looking out of a barn window??? Very COOL!

Christina said...

Cute pictures Erika! I don't have anything fancy. My camera is just the cannon rebel XT (I am really hoping to get a new soon). I just have the 50mm lens and the 35mm lens. I think they are both really good and the price fit into our budget. 50mm was $85.00 and the 35mm was $200. With Gage being in medical school I can't afford the top of the line equipment, but it really isn't what camera you have, it is how you use that camera. I shoot all manual and never anything else and it works for me.
Your post processing looks awesome on the tricycle and the wheel barrel pictures! I hope this helps.

Erika said...

Thanks Christina!!!