
It's snowing. It's cold. It's gray. I'm gray. Just woke up but I'm tired. Little one is sick. Home today. I'm stuck. Aint goin' nowhere. Chores to do. No energy. Still waiting. Wondering. Hoping. Praying. Trusting. Need chocolate. NOW. Sunday Baker has what I need. Could eat whole pan. Seriously.

Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









6 comments:
I feel your pain. I printed off a bunch of cookie recipes last night and I was thinking of trying them. Trying new recipes means eating them too! It IS a gloomy day! I know I should get in the shower yet I'm sitting here on the computer!!!!!
Yay! I think I have everything to make these. However, it is a rare occasion when the Portland winter weather is better than the weather anywhere else. And today and for the rest of the week it's supposed to be sunny and unseasonably warm. Ugh! I actually feel productive. How am I supposed to deal with that? And what about this stack of books I just got from the library. They aren't going to read themselves!
Yum! Definitely the perfect "mom" lunch for a day like today!!! I'll have to make it look like I gave them away so the family doesn't think I actually ate all that!
THanks a lot Erika! I made these last night! Now what am I supposed to do? Stare at them all day? No, I'm going to have a few...At least it's another dreary day! haha!
I didn't have the graham crackers so I just made some chocolate chip cookie dough. I had to have SOMETHING! I've been snacking on the dough since yesterday--I think it's time to bake the rest. I won't eat it when it's baked! Yikes, where's my self control???
This is a recipe I make all the time. It is easy and yummy! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment