I rarely watch TV but I had to laugh when I saw this commercial while we were in Virginia. Roll-on foundation by Loreal. It comes with a little mini paint roller-looking thingy. It's supposed to leave an "airbrushed, streak-free" look, but I find that really hard to believe. I'm a big foundation/concealer wearer with my acne and scars, and I don't see how a roller could work for me. Wouldn't it be hard to get in all the little grooves? I know I shouldn't knock it until I try it, but hey, anyone else out there think this is as ridiculous as I do? Talk about painting your face! What's next, a putty knife and some spackle?
![]()
(Although, there is actually some stuff called Spackle that is a primer to foundation).
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









3 comments:
That does sound weird. How about the stuff that says it will go to whatever color your skin is. How does it know? I think that sounds strange, too! What will they come up with next?! Actually, I was appalled to see ads in Utah for permenant lash extensions!
My sis. does Mary Kay. They have a virtual makeover program on the website. I did it the other day! It was fun and funny. You can change your hair, so I had some sweet do's!!! It's really hard to download them or I'd stick 'em on my blog. I ordered a bunch of makeup from her to update my look! Wish me luck!
There's something to boost self-esteem!
Yeah...what Heather said!
Post a Comment