Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, April 19, 2010

Graduation!!!

It's just around the corner. Hallelujah! Ryan has finally made it. He takes his last test today and then he's done. I'm so proud of my schoolboy. He will graduate with honors and has worked hard to get his 3.75 GPA. His major is Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry. He's accomplished a lot and has been such a wonderful example for our children. They look up to him totally and completely. I'm so excited for them to be able to see him in cap and gown and to be able to experience the ceremony with President Monson. Graduation is Friday and then it's party time!!! Woo hoo!!!
Photobucket
(Did you find my typo? I can't believe I didn't notice it after all the times I edited it. Oh well. Guess I'm a little spacey these days.)

7 comments:

Afton said...

didn't catch the typo at all. I made these great photo books for my parents and Robert's parent's for Christmas and looked them over a million times before ordering and when they finally came, I noticed I'd spelled our last name wrong! Ugh!

Nikki said...

I didn't find it either. Isn't it funny how your brain corrects things for you! Auto spell check. We are proud of Ryan!! It will feel so good to have that diploma in hand! Have a great party!

Dorri said...

That is so awesome!! Tell Ryan Congrats for me. Love the picture of Ryan and the kids.

Emily said...

What an accomplishment for both of you! Behind every hard working man, there is a woman that makes it all possible!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Congratulations! I bet you are all so thrilled. That is so neat that President Monson is speaking.... definitely a graduation to remember.

Heather said...

I can't wait for the par-te tomorrow! This is a wonderful occasion to celebrate! He has worked so hard for this! Can't wait to see where the road leads!

Dixon's said...

Congratulations - it's a big accomplishment and one more step closer to the big goal. There is probably a lot of uncertainty as to where you'll end up, but don't worry. Our own journey has taught us many times that you will usually not know all the future details, just keep your head down, keep moving forward and the doors will open.
-Gage