Serendipity. Look for something, find something else,
and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs
than what you thought you were looking for.

~Lawrence Block

Monday, May 10, 2010

What more could I ask for?

A day when I am loved, appreciated, and well cared for; a day where I get to spend time with my beautiful mama; and a day where I am served breakfast in bed and smothered with thoughtful, handmade gifts from the 5 loves of my life...what more could I possibly want? I've got it all right here in front of me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Afton said...

Great pictures! Especially the ones of you and your mom. Well, the ones with your kids are great too. Great pictures.

Nikki said...

Love the pics! It WAS a nice day!

Dorri said...

Love the pitcures. The ones of you and your mom are so sweet. Please tell your mom I said hi. Glad you had a great mother's day.