
Picture by Jane Cumberbatch
Flourish. This is my word for the new year which we have now embarked on. Isn't it the most perfect word? To flourish means to THRIVE, PROSPER, or TO BE IN A STATE OF ACTIVITY or PRODUCTION. Bingo! This is exactly what I want to do this year. BLOOM where I am planted. Be ANXIOUSLY ENGAGED in a good cause. Take care of myself and MOVE my body each day. NOURISH myself and my children spiritually. To be a little better.
If you could pick one word for the new year, what would it be?
Emily's Corn Cakes With Black Beans
10 years ago









5 comments:
Love your word! Mine is Trust...
mine is bacon.
OK. Just kidding. But I do love bacon. I think my word will be write.
Great thoughts! I want my word to be simplify, but I'm afraid it's going to end up being stretched. As in this is the year that I'm going to stretch and grow even if I want to stay in my little shell or comfort.
My word will not surprise you--organize. I always get in this mode in January. Right now it is this office. Because of my OCD, as Ryan puts it, I struggle with the office, because it is so hard to organize so many different things. What to keep, what to file, where to file, how to remember where I put things later!
Post a Comment