This year is going to be a big one for our family. Ryan is finished interviewing for residency. Things went very well. He flew here, there, and everywhere and was gone most of December. I had the privilege of flying out to Texas to surprise him while he was there interviewing (thanks D & A)...one of my highlights of 2013. We hadn't been alone just the two of us on a trip for about 4 years so it was a real treat. Ry graduates May 17th. The future looks bright. We are getting the house spruced up and ready to sell come March. We will find out where we are going for the next 5 years on March 21st, Match Day, a day we are anticipating very much. "Match Day" at EVMS is a big costume party and I have begun making all our costumes...it's a surprise. Should be great fun. Topic is "Headlines".
Here are a few photos from 2013, for posterity's sake :)
 |
| 17th wedding anniversary |
 |
| We had visitors for Thanksgiving, great fun. |
 |
| Yes, that is a bouncy seat meant for a baby doll. Sunny is our baby. |
 |
In March I quit doing housecleaning and started doing some childcare in the home. |
 |
| Cut my hair in September. I am a bob girl forever and always. |
 |
| Met the Cake Boss |
 |
| Christian asked Buddy to sign his arm. He is Christian's idol. |
 |
| This girl got her driver's license in November. First outing with Pierce. |
 |
| Christian at Emerald Isle, NC, with the Ankney's |
 |
| Gretel started band this year. |
 |
| Lunch dates with friends whom I will miss. |
 |
| This is the knife Christian made with Blair and Grampy. He made the sheath with Pres. Brimhall. |
 |
| Last Christmas in Virginia. |
 |
| The schoolboy who is almost no longer a schoolboy. |
 |
| U of U interview, visit with Dale's and Archie's. |
.jpg) |
| Sun Bun Chun had a little fun out in the rain digging in the dirt. |
 |
| Ward Christmas Party tables, for future reference if I ever am in charge again. December was a stressful month with all the primary stuff we had going on, a month I don't ever want to repeat. |
 |
| Gwen took the SAT and is set on only applying to the BYU's. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment